- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Can I apply conditionally without my english exam?
When we decide to study in colleges and universities in a foreign country outside India, it comes with a prolonged list of important and essential requirements that are needed to be satisfied. Before you are selected by any of the respective universities and colleges, the first thing to think about going abroad for higher education is the language skill test which is one of the most essential and basic benchmarks set for admission in the foreign colleges . Let’s discuss our way out of this.
What is conditional admission for English proficiency?
Universities grant conditional admission to those international students who aren’t qualified in the university’s English language proficiency criteria. It is specially for those students who have not taken the English proficiency test but are still interested in applying for a foreign university . In case, a student who did apply for the English proficiency test but was unable to score the minimum admission criteria, for them also the conditional admission is available. When a student is offered a conditional admission , they are required to complete an intensive English institute program or meet the requirements of English language proficiency. And all this has to be done before they start to attend the full time academic course. However the conditional admissions aren’t available for all the universities or programs.
How do I apply for a conditional admission ?
For applying for a conditional admission, you need to complete your online registration for the undergraduate or graduate programs and then submit the results of an accepted English language proficiency test . If your scores aren’t enough or do not meet the criteria or you do not submit the scores, you will automatically be considered for the conditional admission if the university specifies the availability of the conditional admission. However, you should check it before, if your program of choice has an option for conditional admission.
Alternative exams available for studying abroad !
The English language proficiency tests are overlooked by universities for the students who have studied the English language in the last four years as the chief language of instruction. The students who have developed impressive communication skills are also not liable to provide their scores and can write waiver mails to the university proving the proficiency through other means. Universities accept admissions from the students who provide their scores from tests like TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Academic Test (PAT), Duolingo English Tests (DET), Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE), AP English Literature and Composition exam, etc.