- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Wondering how to register for the GMAT exam? You should know that GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a leading management entrance test that is held throughout the year and aspirants have ample flexibility with regard to taking the examination on any day, depending on the overall availability. The GMAT applicant count is increasing annually with more queries on how to register for the GMAT exam in India.
The registration fees for the entrance test stand at approximately US$250 (INR 18,528 approximately) and a rescheduling fee of US$50 (INR 3,706 approximately) is also chargeable if required. The cancellation fees stand at US$80 (INR 5,929 approximately).
How to register for GMAT exam- Process involved:
Thinking about how to book a GMAT exam? Here is the lowdown on swift and seamless GMAT exam registration. This is the process that needs to be followed:
a. Visit the official GMAT website.
b. Create your account.
c. Provide personal information like your address and name.
d. Provide information about your work and academic details.
e. Verify and submit all information.
f. Schedule the examination.
g. Choose the preferred or nearest test center.
h. Choose your preferred time and date slot.
i. Pay the registration fees for GMAT via credit/debit card.
j. After the fee payment, your GMAT registration will be completed.
You should note that you can reattempt the test only 16 days after taking the first attempt.
Make sure that your slot is booked at least one month in advance. You must book the slot three-four months in advance in the peak season starting November every year. You can also register via phone by calling the GMAT Customer Service as applicable for your region. You will have to pay US$10 (INR 742 approximately) as a surcharge for scheduling the examination via phone. You can also pay via cheque for GMAT exam scheduling.
Some of the GMAT test centers cover cities like Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Pune, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Coimbatore etc.