- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
GRE Registration: Candidates looking to register for GRE, can check out GRE exam registration steps mentioned below. Conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service), the GRE exam is for those students who wish to seek admission to graduate courses like MS, MSc, MBA, etc. at universities abroad.
How to Register for GRE?
To successfully book a GRE exam slot candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Official Website
- Create a GRE test-taker profile
- Submit your GRE application form
- Select your GRE test date for 2022 and the GRE test centre
- Pay the GRE registration form fee of US $213
- Confirm and submit your GRE application
- Take a printout or save your GRE submission details for future use
GRE Exam Registration (step-by-step GRE Registration guide)
A lot of times students can find it overwhelming to navigate a website because of a lot of unnecessary elements present on a single page. We have provided GRE screenshots of pages that matter during the GRE Registration process. Candidates wanting to know how to apply for the GRE exam would be required to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Candidates are required to create a new account or log in to an already existing account on the official website. Candidates would be then required to carefully flesh out their profiles. They would be required to mention additional information that could come in handy during the time of their admission or sending of scores.
Step 2: Candidates would be then required to select the GRE test they are looking to take.
Step 3: In this step, candidates would be required to either opt for the ‘GRE at Home’ Edition of the test or opt to select the GRE at a Test centre.
Step 4: On choosing GRE from the test centre, the candidates would be redirected to select their GRE Test Date, GRE Test Centre and the GRE time slot that would be available at their preferred test centre and continue with the booking as shown below.
Step 5: Once the candidate has selected his preferred GRE test date, GRE test centre and the available GRE time slot.
Step 6: ETS in their endeavour to provide a holistic approach to the experience of taking the GRE exam provides candidates appearing for the exam to opt for GRE Search Service.
Step 7: Once candidates have completed their ETS GRE registration, put in their preference for GRE Search Service.
Step 8: For the final step, the candidate would be required to confirm his ETS GRE registration and go ahead with paying the GRE exam fee.