- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Study in Canada
Study in UK
Study in Australia
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
How to select the right country to study abroad?
Investment in education is easily one of the most beneficial and life-altering assets we can make. Global transportation and information technology have ebbed physical distances and blurred nation-state boundaries. Students can acquire a pragmatic approach to international educational applications by integrating cross-cultural references and a global outlook. Here is a list of essential factors that any international aspirant must consider before finalizing their study abroad destination:
- The Reason for Studying Abroad or Interest Areas: Your priority should always be choosing a course that suits your needs. You must be open-minded and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses as a prerequisite.
- Education System of the Country: Before you move on to choosing the right college or university abroad, be sure to examine different countries’ education systems. Each and every university will have its own unique grading system and pedagogy. Because of that, it is better to prepare your mind rather than to find yourself caught off guard later.
- Return on Investment (ROI): As an international Indian student, there is a tendency to calculate the ROI because you have put a lot of time, energy, endeavor, and money into your program. Consider the monetary and personal benefits of moving to another country if you plan to immigrate. Be aware of how valuable your degree will be back home, especially if you intend to return to your home country. Those opting for niche courses should also bear this in mind.
- Employment Opportunities for International Students: A student who chooses an overseas location for education has specific goals in mind. After completing their education, almost everyone hopes to advance in their career. There might be few students who wish to pursue further study, while others may want to begin to decide on a specific course at a university. One must consider all of these factors. If someone is pursuing a fashion design course in a European country, they will not have to travel to another continent to seek job opportunities; students can get it right in France, Italy, or any other country. Therefore, a coveted location should always be seen as the possibility of employment in the future because the ultimate purpose of taking out such a high amount of loans is to get a job and start repaying them.
- Safety in the Country for International Students: Let us face it in tandem, we live in a world where crime rates are surging like never before, and parents are concerned about their little ones’ well-being and safety. Map a country that records lower crime rates and look for universities that are located in safer areas. Get to know the security of your prospective location by connecting with students who have already traveled there with the help of social media or by checking reviews on the university’s official website. There are security measures and strict guidelines for students’ on-campus housing at universities. Be sure the destination offers 24-hour support, transportation, emergency services, and emergency resources when choosing a university.
- Experience of Other Students in the Country: If you are still determining whether to interrogate educational disciplines and universities that fit your requirement criteria on paper but still need to correct, you should review previous international student experiences at universities similar to yours.