- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
Udit was a 3rd year BBA student at School of Open Learning, DU. Owing to the distance learning degree, that too of a 3 year duration, he was really concerned regarding his chances at a top USA university for his dream MS Finance course.
But his passion was un-waivering, and he committed to the Ace My Prep’s process very enthusiasitically. Within 4 months, his entire career trajectory changed. How? Let’s understand better…
BBA – Distance Learning – 7.5 CGPA
Fresher with zero experience
None – wanted to apply with GRE/GMAT Waivers
Only a BBA – Distance learning from Delhi University and a CGPA averaging of 7.5. As the process started in Jan, we had no time for credential evaluations as well.
GMAT Waiver was a necessity as Udit had no time to give the GMAT, but he didn’t have analytical or managerial experience to be eligible for waivers.
A fresher profile, without internships and certifications, it was difficult to show Udit’s brilliant trading skills. So he needed guidance how to get more certificates in this domain.
Udit got an admit from University of Rochester – Ranked No. 3 in the US for pre-experience MS in Finance. In addition to this he also 28 lakh scholarship (35% tuition fee) – VISA approved too.
Admit from Gabelli school of Business – MS Global Finance program – 9th Ranked in North America – This was a last round application
Northeastern university – MS Finance Admit + 10 lakh scholarship – Udit cleared a detailed KIRA interview through the help of our mocks and got a 10 lakh scholarship based on the same