- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is designed to help you study, work or migrate to an English-dominant country. This includes Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and USA. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English. Communicating in the native language of the country you wish to work or study in has numerous benefits. It is also essential for job opportunities as well as integration into the community. IELTS is the most popular test for those looking to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. More than 11,000 employers globally recognize it, universities, schools and immigration bodies, including 3,400 institutions in the USA. The steps to registration are below:
A – Finding the nearest IELTS test location or take IELTS Online
If you prefer to take the test from the comfort of your own home or another location of your choice, you can now do precisely that with IELTS Online, the online IELTS Academic test. There are more than 1,600 IELTS test outlets in over 140 countries. Find your nearest test center.
B – Registering for the IELTS test
You are given the option to register and pay online. However, you can also print an application form and complete and submit it to your chosen test center after downloading it. You are needed to provide a copy of your identity document. Furthermore, you will also be required to present the same identity document you provided before on the day of your test.
C – Post-booking IELTS
If you booked IELTS on paper or a computer, the chosen test center would be sending you an email to confirm the time and date of the test once the test application is done being processed. The aforementioned speaking test may be scheduled for a different date, and your test center will confirm that too. If you booked IELTS Online, you would be sent an email confirming the same. Moreover, the Speaking test will usually be before your other test.
Follow the step mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official IELTS website – https://www.ielts.org/for-test-takers/book-a-test
Step 2: Select IELTS option.
Step 3: A list of centers will pop up right under this and select the center.
Step 4 : Select your preferred test, Test type, and available Test Date in the city.
Step 5: Give your personal details.
Step 6: Give your registration details.
Step 7: Upload copies of your Passport.
Step 8: Select the list of colleges where you want to send your Score Report. (You can also skip this step.)
Step 9: Review your details one last time before making payment.
Step 10: Pay the test fee
Step 11: Once the payment has been made. Candidates can take a printout of the acknowledgment receipt.