- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
- Journey of Gowtham - From Loyola College, Chennai to London Business School
- Journey of Harsh - From a Bachelor's dropout to a 100,000$ scholarship in a Top 30 USA university
Journey of Gowtham - From Loyola College, Chennai to London Business School
Gowtham is a BA Economics graduate with 6 months of Senior Analyst experience at Barclays. From Day 1, he had a clear vision to study Master in Management from the Top universities of the world.
Although he started his application process late, within 3 months his dream has come true and his career has elevated to the next level. Let’s see the journey behind this feat.
BA Economics – 8.2/10
6 months of work experience
GMAT Score – 730
Gowtham started his process in late December, which meant the Round 2 deadlines were just around the corner. So, we had to submit his Top School applications within 20 days.
Gowtham had just 6 months of experience, whereas applicants could have up to 2 years of experience. So lack of leadership experience was present.
As we were only applying for Top universities, which have high competition, the SOP’s, essays and documents had to be flawless. Also, the interview needed to be spot-on.
Gowtham got an admit from LBS – MIM – Number 1 in UK & Number 2 in the world. One of the quickest admits from LBS ever.
As Gowtham got his dream offer, he didn’t apply to any other school further. Saved a lot of application fees.
Has 6 months to sort out all kinds of scholarships. LBS finalised for VISA.