- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
Is it possible? That’s the question Sanchit had. He had done his best by completing his CFA and FRM after Bcom. But the 48% was the factor that demotivated him the most, plus no other counselor was ready to take up his profile for the Top MBA’s. But determination was the key..
B.com (University of Calcutta) – 48%. CFA level 1, 2 & 3. FRM level 1 & 2
3 years work Experience
GMAT – 650
48% in bachelors and still only top MBA universities in target
GMAT 650, with no time left for a re-attempt, so had to apply either with this score or a GMAT waiver
As only Top 50 were on the shortlist, the essays needed to be absolutely precise and custom made for each university
Best offer for a student – Erasmus Rotterdam MBA (No.1 in Netherlands) – Admit + Job Offer at a professor’s private equity firm
Another Netherlands admit – University of Groningen MBA+ EUR 5,000 scholarship
Singapore Management University – admit + merit based scholarship