- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Resume - An Overview
What is a Resume?
The resume is a detailed list of all of the experiences and skills that you have developed over the course of your life. Your resume should be brief and precise, listing all of the skills you’ve acquired during your academic career. To demonstrate your academic competence, the list should include all of your academic information, as well as your grades and marks. In addition, the list should include all of your academic honors and accomplishments. Don’t forget to include your extracurricular activities and talents, as well as your accomplishments. The resume should also provide information about the languages you can speak and write, as well as your computer skills. Your hobbies and interests, as well as your active memberships in clubs and societies, should all be listed on your resume. Finally, don’t forget to include your personal information and contact information, as well as a photograph of yourself.
How to make a Resume?
For making the resume you can take the help of the numerous trustable websites which offer you free templates, with whose help you can make a resume easily. Or if you want to spice things up a bit and want it to be professional and you are unable to do it all by yourself you can take the help from agencies or freelancers who specialize in making the resume.
Types of Resume:
Though many think that there is only one type of resume that can be submitted anywhere and everywhere, be it a summer internship or a professional course, but that is not true. There are a few types of resumes, mostly 5 variants, which are widely used worldwide by students.
The five types of resumes are listed as follows:
1. Chronological Resume – It is a summarized run-through of your working history with respect to the timeline of when you work and in which post you served. It also focuses on the services you did.
2. Functional Resume – This type of resume is prepared when one is applying for a particular job profile that demands a specific set of skills. This focuses on skills and experience rather than focusing on the timeline of your achievements and works.
3. Combination Resume – This is a combination or hybrid of functional and chronological types of resumes. It helps in portraying your skill sets which you have developed in your past works.
4. Targeted Resume – As the name suggests, this type of resume is not meant to send to everyone. It is specifically made for a particular company or organization.
5. Mini Resume – It is a short summarized form of your bio with the to-the-point information which has been asked for.
Making a proper resume is extremely important as it helps you make your first impression, and as it is said, “The first impression is the last impression”. You must keep one thing in mind while making a resume, it is that, even before your interviewers or selection committee calls you up for an interview round, they will be seeing your resume first. And amongst the numerous applications and resumes, you will have to make it stand out from the rest to secure a place in the interview round.