- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
SAT Examination Registration
Those willing to appear for the SAT should get themselves registered beforehand. Registrations may be done via mail in the offline method or through an online method which is more convenient and practical. In the latter system, aspirants have to create their login IDs for the official site and then undertake the procedures for registration accordingly. Here’s taking a closer look at the same:
- Visit College Board’s official website.
- Create your account.
- Submit all necessary information.
- Choose your examination and the nearest testing center.
- Upload a clear photograph.
- Pay your application fees.
With regard to registering via mail, you will require the Student Registration Guide for SAT which is provided at institutions. The guide has a return envelope and registration form. The form should be dispatched in addition to a demand draft. The local SAT representative in India is known as the USIEF and the mailed forms are sent directly to their regional office. Since a limited number of seats are available at all official testing centers, candidates should book slots well in advance for avoiding hassles.
Examination Fees for SAT
Those looking to appear for the examination will have to pay fees/charges for this purpose. The fee for taking the SAT is approximately $55 (approx. ₹4,058) and the non-US regional fees stand at $49 (approx. ₹3,615), thus the total charge is $104 or approximately ₹7,673.
Aspirants have to pay a cancellation fee of $26 or approximately ₹1,918. Cancellation fee is costly, and the only refunds issued are $10 (₹ 740). An additional $30 or approximately ₹2,213 has to be paid for getting specific services like changing the test center or date. Those in the 11th and 12th standards in the US and UK territories may be eligible for a waiver on their fees. The US citizens staying outside may get the same as well.