- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Study in Canada
Study in UK
Study in Australia
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
Study in Australia - Complete Overview
The country which covers an entire continent, with the third highest number of international students in the world, famous for its excellent healthcare has recently become the go-to country for students. The Australian Quality Training Framework has been reinforced in the country by the government to build the quality commitment processes in education.
Australia has seven of the top hundred countries in the world for higher education. Australia is the place if you want a quality education and a good lifestyle. Australia is the haven for students who want to join the workforce right after their education, and hence, job opportunities are high in number and easily available in the public and private organisations. And the diamond take here is the work life balance in Australia.
Best Universities and Locations
The best universities to study in Australia are:
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- Monash University
- University of New South Wales Sydney
- Australian National University
- University of Adelaide
- University of Western Australia University of Technology Sydney
The best locations in Australia are
- Gold Coast
Job opportunities and Post Study Work Rights
The most popular courses among students in Australia are MBA, engineering, research, Information technology, healthcare, agriculture, etc.. These courses are popular because of the availability of job opportunities in the same field and campus placements are basic to Indian students studying there. The post study work VISA situation in Australia is one of the most sought after VISA situation worldwide is discussed in details below –
The Post study work rights are distributed region wise and change location to location –
1. The major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane give 3 years of work after a postgraduate course and 2 years for a bachelor degree.
2. The cities and major regional centres like Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Wollongong. Illawarra, Geelong, Hobart give 4 years of work after a postgraduate course and 3 years for a bachelor degree.
3. The other regional centres and all other locations give 5 years of work after a postgraduate course and 4 years for a bachelor degree.