- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Australia - Complete Study Abroad Admission Process
It is extremely simple to apply to Australian universities. Foreign students, on the other hand, necessitate meticulous preparation. International student registration forms are available on the university’s official website. But still many presume it is a very complicated process and sometimes even get overwhelmed with the whole thing. To help and ease this whole factor, we have listed down the needful doing which are required to be done and other necessary requirements needed for the Admission Process in Australian Universities.
To apply to the universities in Australia, make sure you have the following paperwork ready:
- Academic Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Proof of Funds
- Program Specific Requirements
- Health Cover
International students are eligible to apply twice a year. International students must apply by December 15 for the February semester, and applications for the July semester must be submitted by May.
The other necessary academic paper works which are required are as follows:
- Official transcripts of previous education pursued
- Test scores GRE, GMAT, etc. (as per program requirement)
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- SoP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificate of award or scholarship (if sponsored from home country)
- Research proposal or research publication
- Summary of employment (if any)
- Proof of finances to bear tuition fee
Once you’ve verified that you will be able to meet all of the prerequisites, then simply follow the measures outlined below in order to apply to Australian universities:
- Choose a suitable Course for yourself.
- Select a University and college you want to pursue your degree from.
- Apply Online or Offline: Either apply online by visiting the official website of the university or request the university for a postal application form
- Application Processing: The time it takes for an application to be accepted ranges from four to six weeks. So make sure to check the official website for the correct dates.
- Offer Acceptance: If all goes right, you will get an acceptance note. Make it a point to respond within ten days.
- Post Offer Acceptance: Obtaining a student visa is the most important step in applying to an Australian university. As soon as the University issues a Confirmation of Enrolment, apply for student visa subclass 500
- Prepare to leave for your dream University.
After you have followed all these steps, which are listed above it will make your journey to your dream University a bit easier. Make sure you do not miss the application dates, get all your paperwork done, and when you receive a word from the university to respond within 10 days. Don’t get overwhelmed by these processes at all, as they are quite simple. All you have to do is patiently keep working hard and do the required deeds. All the very best for your journey!