- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
- DocumentsNo content found
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
- Journey of Gowtham - From Loyola College, Chennai to London Business School
- Journey of Harsh - From a Bachelor's dropout to a 100,000$ scholarship in a Top 30 USA university
Study in Canada - Complete Overview
There are numerous reasons for Canada to be considered one of the greatest overseas study locations. It provides a diverse range of courses, from undergraduate certificates to master’s degrees. Research is an important part of Canadian institutions, and it helps them stay on the cutting edge of technology.
It is among the world’s most industrialized countries, and its economy has routinely ranked among the world’s most stable. Because of the small population in such a large, resource-rich, technologically advanced country, qualified people are always in demand, and employment rates are high.
Canada for Students all over the globe
Thousands of international students from all over the globe flock to Canada each year. British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec are the most desirable provinces for overseas students to study in Canada, as they house numerous of the country’s best and finest universities. In terms of freedom and state welfare, international students in Canada have the same rights and freedoms as Canadian residents.
Canada has a straightforward visa application process, paid fellowships, and a diverse range of on-campus and off-campus employment opportunities.
Students can get a post-study work visa for up to three years and, if necessary, seek permanent residence.
Why study in Canada?
Canada is home to some of the world’s best institutions, with seven of them ranking among the top 200 in the world, according to QS World Rankings. Canadian degrees are highly valued around the world, and the cost of education in Canada is lower than in many other international study locations. It offers world-class research possibilities as well as practical 1-year PG and 2-year UG diplomas.
International students can apply for scholarships at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels in Canada. It is a highly hospitable country that values cultural variety. So, if you’re thinking of going to Canada for further education, you may rest easy.
Popular Universities and Courses
Most reputed Universities:-
1. University of Guelph
2. Memorial University of Newfoundland
3. University of Waterloo
4. University of Victoria
5. Dalhousie University
The Most Popular Courses:-
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Health Administration
3. Computer Engineering
4. Business Administration
5. Electronics or Electrical Engineering is also among these courses
Exams require for qualifying:-
• IELTS that is the International English Language Testing System is the most popular exam for qualifying to study here.
• TOEFL which is a Test of English as a Foreign Language is another one.
Cost of Studying:-
Tuition fees, living expenditures, insurance, and other charges may be incurred when studying in Canada. Universities set their rates based on location, citizenship, and study level. Undergraduate diploma or degree tuition expenses typically vary from CA$14,000 to CA$26,000 per year.
The cost of a postgraduate diploma or degree in Canada varies from CA$ 14,000 and CA$ 22,000 per year. The average annual cost of living in Canada ranges from CA$10,000 to CA$15,000.
Your experience will shape your life, whether you choose to study in one of our greatest, bustling cities or on a small campus in a warm, inviting community. It might lead to a profession and a future in Canada, or it could lead to better job opportunities back home. Studying in Canada will provide you with a globally recognized education from some of the world’s best instructors and academics.