- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
UK - Complete Student VISA Process
All types of people plan to visit the United Kingdom for various reasons, be it educational. medicinal or just leisure travel, but for all these people one criterion is constant, that they all have legitimate and appropriate Visas.The United Kingdom visa allows you to access the country by sea, land, or air. The fact that you have a visa indicates that you have met the conditions for the visa.
You must use the online Visa4UK programme on all forms of visas, including research and work visas. If this is your first time applying, you will need to build an account. If you already have an account, simply sign in and fill out the requisite fields.
So if you are a student, who wishes to study in the United Kingdom, the visa approach is one of the most crucial stages in your application process, and not getting a via in proper time would disqualify you from the admission race, so read on and find out all the nuances, regarding the visa process and turn this tedious journey into a easy and comfortable walk in the park.
The detailed steps of the visa application process for the United Kingdom are are laid down below:
1. Choose the right UK visa type
For those wishing to fly to the United Kingdom to enroll in an educational course or university you have to apply for a UK Study Visa. If your studies are only temporary, you can apply for a short-term study visa in the United Kingdom. If you need to stay in the UK for an extended period of time, you must apply for a Tier 4 Visa.
2. Complete the online application form
Typically, the online application process for a UK visa includes questions about personal details such as:
- Your name & surname.
- Country of residence.
- Marital status.
- Personal number.
- Passport number.
- Reason for wishing to enter the UK.
- Other information about your application.
3. Collect the required documents
You must request certain mandatory required documentation to help your case as part of your UK visa application. If you fail to show up with all the required documents, it would most probably result in your visa application getting rejected.
4. Schedule a UK visa appointment
Once you’ve made your appointment online, print the email confirming the specifics of your appointment and bring it along with the required documentation to the UK visa application centre you’ve selected. The documents that must be submitted in their original form must be submitted in their original form. Be sure the documents are correct and even a little error will result in a lot of problems.
5. Attend the UK visa interview
You’ll need to carry your biometric information, which includes a photograph and a digital scan of your fingerprints, to the UK visa application centre.
Any applicant, even minors, who is applying for a visa application must go to the visa application centre in person. Applicants under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.