- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
Vatsal had a 71% in his distance learning BBA , and wanted to switch to MS Business Analytics after only 1 year of non-analytical experience. As he was excited about the subject, he approached Ace My Prep to help him justify the shift, as well as get him into his dream university – UT Dallas
BBA – Distance Learning – 71%
1 year work experience
Student was determined for a Top 50 university, even with a Distance learning BBA, without International Credential Evaluation
Vatsal didn’t have analytical experience on his resume, and neither he could go for a GMAT score
Again, due to misguidance by previous counselors, Vatsal started his application process very late
Got Dream offer from UT Dallas. This was the Number 1 university on his shortlist. With GRE waiver and immediate I20 granted. VISA also approved.
GRE waiver granted from 6 universities of his shortlist.
Second admit from Northeastern university, Boston was a city he liked very much