- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Study in Canada
Study in UK
Study in Australia
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
Documents required for a loan
Loan for Studying Abroad
Before applying for an education loan, the applicant must be completely aware of the documents required to apply for a study loan abroad. The following documents are required to apply for an education loan for abroad studies:
● Filled application form
● Photographs: Passport size photographs of the applicant and the co-applicant.
● Photo ID: Photo ID of the applicant and the co-applicant. It can be a PAN card, driving licence, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, or Passport.
● Residence proof: Resident proof of the applicant and the co-applicant
● Academic documents:
○ Mark sheet and certificates of the applicant
○ Mark sheet (Score Report) of GRE,GMAT,IELTS etc. whichever is applicable
● Admission proof: Admission letter shared by the university or college.
● Bank statements: Last six months’ bank statements of the co-applicant
● Income proof: Income proof of the co-applicant
● In the case of collateral (immovable property), it can be flat, home, or non-agriculture land the following documents are required:
○ Property title deed
○ Building approved plan
○ NOC for a mortgage from a builder or society
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, aspirants also need to have some other technical documents to avail of a student loan.
●Title deed (all the pages to be attached)
●Copy of approved layout plan and permissions case specific
●Revenue document (Khata / Patta)
●BDA ALLOTMENT -NOC AND ALLOTMENT LETTER
●Non Encumbrance certificate
●Possession Certificate (In case the flat is taken from a builder)
●Latest Property tax receipt
●Copy of Prior sale deeds
●Urban clearance certificate (Case-specific)
In addition to the standard and technical documents, aspirants also need to have a list of legal documents for getting an education loan –
● Sale /gift/partition deed in favour of customer – Minimum 13 years
● Khata Certificate and extract in the name of the current owner
● Encumbrance certificate – Minimum 13 years reflecting all sale transactions
● Latest Property tax receipt application form and approach your bank.
● As soon as your loan is approved, the bank will issue a loan document that includes various elements of the loan.
● After signing the loan document, the bank will disburse the amount in instalments or as asked by the university.