- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Documents required for a loan
Loan for Studying Abroad
Before applying for an education loan, the applicant must be completely aware of the documents required to apply for a study loan abroad. The following documents are required to apply for an education loan for abroad studies:
● Filled application form
● Photographs: Passport size photographs of the applicant and the co-applicant.
● Photo ID: Photo ID of the applicant and the co-applicant. It can be a PAN card, driving licence, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, or Passport.
● Residence proof: Resident proof of the applicant and the co-applicant
● Academic documents:
○ Mark sheet and certificates of the applicant
○ Mark sheet (Score Report) of GRE,GMAT,IELTS etc. whichever is applicable
● Admission proof: Admission letter shared by the university or college.
● Bank statements: Last six months’ bank statements of the co-applicant
● Income proof: Income proof of the co-applicant
● In the case of collateral (immovable property), it can be flat, home, or non-agriculture land the following documents are required:
○ Property title deed
○ Building approved plan
○ NOC for a mortgage from a builder or society
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, aspirants also need to have some other technical documents to avail of a student loan.
●Title deed (all the pages to be attached)
●Copy of approved layout plan and permissions case specific
●Revenue document (Khata / Patta)
●BDA ALLOTMENT -NOC AND ALLOTMENT LETTER
●Non Encumbrance certificate
●Possession Certificate (In case the flat is taken from a builder)
●Latest Property tax receipt
●Copy of Prior sale deeds
●Urban clearance certificate (Case-specific)
In addition to the standard and technical documents, aspirants also need to have a list of legal documents for getting an education loan –
● Sale /gift/partition deed in favour of customer – Minimum 13 years
● Khata Certificate and extract in the name of the current owner
● Encumbrance certificate – Minimum 13 years reflecting all sale transactions
● Latest Property tax receipt application form and approach your bank.
● As soon as your loan is approved, the bank will issue a loan document that includes various elements of the loan.
● After signing the loan document, the bank will disburse the amount in instalments or as asked by the university.