- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Study in Italy - Complete Overview
Studying in a university in Italy
Italian universities take pride in their rankings and heritage. Italy is the country of some of the best management schools in Europe, including the prestigious SDA Bocconi in Milan, the country’s financial capital. Its MBA programs frequently top global and European rankings, and the alumni are top business leaders in the country.
Famous cities and public universities
Out of 60 Erasmus cities in Italy, Bologna is the most well-known city for students going for an exchange program in the field of Medicine. Apart from Erasmus city in Italy, there are a few student-friendly cities in Italy for study. Some of the Italian ranked towns where maximum international students look for admission are – Florence, Rome, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Bologna, and Padua.
There are around 11 public universities in Italy, and international students can also apply for admission here. Some of these universities are as follows: Politecnico di Milano, University of Bologna, Sapienza University of Rome, University of Padua, University of Milan, and Politecnico di Torino.
Applying to Italian Universities for Admission
Applying to Italian universities for admission from India is all online. They just have to choose non-EU citizens when applying for admission to any course. Students who are international or hold an Indian passport and are non-EU nationals applying for a bachelor’s degree or a single-cycle master’s degree in Italy can apply if they fulfil the following criteria:
● Completed a 12-year education overall at the school level.
● Qualify for the entrance test if applicable for the course applied to.
● Attendance proof of the past two years of study.
● Those applying for a master’s can submit a bachelor’s degree, commonly referred to as matriculation details.
The following documents are commonly accepted for bachelor’s and master’s degree admissions at Italy Universities:
● Secondary education details and official documents.
● Value declaration of the degree or secondary school education pursued.
● Proof of eligibility criteria and test scores of qualifying for the entrance exam for the course applied.
● Valid ID proof like a passport
● Official transcript
● Personal preparation or a CV
● Language proof – English or Italian
● Personal statement or SOP
● Additionally, two letters of recommendation (LORs) are also required