- Profile Evaluation
Study in USA
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Case Studies
- How Udit got an admit from University of Rochester With Rs. 28 Lakhs Scholarship
- 90th ranked to the 10th Ranked university in USA for MSBA - with $18,000 Dean scholarship - Anmol created history with Ace My Prep
- A distance learning BBA and just 1 year experience, no GMAT, was enough to get Vatsal into his dream school
- Journey of Jivika - 3 GPA fresher background, along with the Profile enhancement of Ace My Prep, got into the best Business and Brand Analytics universities of USA
- Journey of Anuj - From not getting any top 30 universities in his free shortlists to getting a direct admission to the 9th ranked university with a scholarship
- Journey of Sanchit - 48% in Bcom and the best MBA universities of the world. Is it Possible?
- Journey of Sahil - Mumbai University to Imperial College London
Study in France - Complete Overview
Isn’t Europe and its beauty always in our mind? Are we not constantly thinking about the next European destination to spend some time? The answer is definitely a yes. And the place is a country with 12 different time zones, France. France, the most unique study abroad experience for students who want to have an extremely posh and sophisticated life along with extraordinary curriculums.
A country in Western Europe, sharing borders with Germany, another hotspot of students looking for beautiful study abroad experience and cultural development.
Having France in the resume is equivalent to the best valued academics in arts, philosophy, science, fashion, cuisine and culture. It has currently become a hub of trade, transport, travel and tourism and technology. France is an active participant of all the global scenarios, leading the Eurozone, part of the United Nations Security Council, the G7, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the World Trade Organization and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Academic Framework and Grandes Ecoles
The mainstream universities are public in nature that provide professional, technical, academic and scientific degrees to students who have completed their high school education. The degrees awarded, termed as cycles in France, are offered at 3 different levels. The students are helped in the preparation of the university entrance exams in the school itself. The most famous courseworks among the students of France are hospitality, fashion, designing, interiors, economics, technology and tourism. Then, there are Grandes Ecoles, extremely competitive to get in, specialised schools that offer intensive courseworks and have a three year degree program to offer in subjects like public administration, business, engineering or management. The Grandes Ecoles provide a master’s degree to students once the students qualify the three year rigorous program.
Job opportunities and best locations for study and work
Bordeaux, Aix-en-Provence, Lyon, Montpellier, Rennes, Lille, Nantes, Paris, etc. are the best places to study and work in France. These locations are not only filled with the world heritage sites but also have great work opportunities and universities. There are ample part time jobs for students as well like English tutor, museum assistant, research assistant, cashier, technician, etc.. The full time mainstream jobs are product designer, junior merchandise, assistant lawyer, video editor, motion designer, etc.